1967-69 Bird on Ball Spalding Top-Flite Pro ABS Specs

A place for ABSer's to post their stuff, or buy from others before the EBay vultures swoop in!

1967-69 Bird on Ball Spalding Top-Flite Pro ABS Specs

Postby sag » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:01 pm

You are looking at a used set of 1969 Bird On Ball Spalding Top-Flite Professional built to ABS Specs by John Erickson. The set is comprised of 2-9 iron with matching serial numbers (except 3 iron is different) plus a PW Top-Flite Spalding Professional & SW Jay Hebert Professional. These clubs are build to ABS specs by John Erickson LAG Golf. X-Stiff steel shafts. They have Mint Grip brand grips which aren't in too bad of shape. The clubs are old and do show wear, I personally have not hit these clubs since they were bent to ABS specs. The irons show wear throughout the set, more wear on shorter clubs. The wedges do show a significant amount of wear but have a lot of life left in them. Please let me know if you have any questions and please check out pictures. Please refer questions to sag4917@gmail.com
I am unable at this time to post pictures, if you are interested, please email and pictures can be sent. Thanks for looking.
$250.00 and free shipping
sag

Re: 1967-69 Bird on Ball Spalding Top-Flite Pro ABS Specs

Postby sag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:03 am

You are looking at a used set of 1969 Bird On Ball Spalding Top-Flite Professional built to ABS Specs by John Erickson. The set is comprised of 2-9 iron with matching serial numbers (except 3 iron is different) plus a PW Top-Flite Spalding Professional & SW Jay Hebert Professional. These clubs are build to ABS specs by John Erickson LAG Golf. X-Stiff steel shafts. They have Mint Grip brand grips which aren't in too bad of shape. The clubs do show wear, but for their age that is to be expected. I personally have not hit these clubs since they were bent to ABS specs by John Erickson. The irons show some wear throughout the set, more wear on shorter clubs. The wedges do show a significant amount more wear but have a lot of life left in them. Please let me know if you have any questions and please check out pictures. Please refer questions to sag4917@gmail.com
I am unable at this time to post pictures, if you are interested, please email and pictures can be sent. Thanks for looking.
$175.00 and free shipping[/quote]
sag

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade the good stuff!