Backswing Loading Options

Re: Backswing Loading Options

Postby Range Rat » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:06 am

Nice momentum trigger start here by Jerry Pate, old school stuff- little sit-down with an inward rotation taking the club with it. Crazy good how much momentum has occurred before the club head leaves its location on the ground.

Pate.gif
Pate.gif (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2107 times

Going to start learning more about GIF making. The other free gif download sites looked fairly complicated so I'm still weeding through what my feeble brain can handle on the technology side. NRG, in your opinion what is the easiest gif program to use that gives the best results- you've gotten real good with gif making. For instance, this free gifmaker is easy peasy, but the end quality seems a little cloudy visually compared to the original full length video. Not bad though for a freebie I guess. :)
You're ahead of where you were, and behind where you're going.
Range Rat

Postby NRG » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:42 am

The software I use is called Microsoft Gif Animator which I downloaded for free somewhere years ago. Its not the easiest thing to cause you have to grab the image first, I use the Snapshot feature in Windows live Movie Maker cause you can use the slowmotion to get the exacts frame you are after, plus all the images are the exact same size. Then you have to convert the image from a PNG to a Gif (which erodes the quality a bit), I do that in Windows Paint. Then upload the GIF images into the Animator. Probably easier ways of doing it??
NRG

Postby Range Rat » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:18 am

Thank you NRG, that sounds good since I am way familiar now with Paint.net, and getting more used to Movie Maker- my first attempts with Movie Maker was in the Jackie Burke thread I think, and I've done about 5 or so movies. I will check it out and see what's up, cool.....thanks. About 7 years ago on this very forum I did not know how to post a smiley face and now I am in a world of pixels, edits, sizing, cropping, movie making, and now gifs....good grief....what have I learned, what am I being forced to learn....I'm blaming Al Gore........ :lol:

May PM you a question sometime if I run into a roadblock.....
Range Rat

Postby Range Rat » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 pm

I don't think the MS version is available from them directly anymore. The 3rd party sites with the same MS offer for free basically installed a bunch of other crap, like driver updates, that was messing with my computer and brain- if it isn't black and white I get confused easily. For now, will stick with gifmaker.me which suits the bill.....thanks much NRG, ...like this one. At least now I can put up some gif thoughts rambling around in the rat noggin.

14846056422485028.gif
14846056422485028.gif (187.89 KiB) Viewed 1972 times

Like Jackie Burke Jr. said.....better learn how to use the ground before it uses you.
Range Rat

Postby NRG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:00 am

Range Rat wrote:Thank you NRG, that sounds good since I am way familiar now with Paint.net, and getting more used to Movie Maker- my first attempts with Movie Maker was in the Jackie Burke thread I think, and I've done about 5 or so movies. I will check it out and see what's up, cool.....thanks. About 7 years ago on this very forum I did not know how to post a smiley face and now I am in a world of pixels, edits, sizing, cropping, movie making, and now gifs....good grief....what have I learned, what am I being forced to learn....I'm blaming Al Gore........ :lol:

May PM you a question sometime if I run into a roadblock.....

Aye, you're a geek now Ratter.
NRG

Previous

Return to Top Threads (2000 Club)