Draw or Fade?

Hosted by Grady (NFBANDON)

Re: Draw or Fade?

Postby LesMurray » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:32 am

My guess would be based on your aim you are looking to fade the ball. However, coming from that deep rough I would gather that the grass closed down the face some and you ended up more straight ending up in the left rough.
LesMurray

Postby Mashie72 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:43 am

k2baloo wrote:Not sure if you can tell any kind of shot shape from this, but let's see what you guess?
This is a 4 wood out of the rough from last fall. Had it sitting on my labtop and decided to dump it here...

4WoodImpact.PNG

This is my logic below

K2 is smart
Hitting a draw with a wood from ankle deep rough is not smart
Therefore, K2 is hitting a fade
"The secret is on the deck"
Mashie72

Postby k2baloo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:15 pm

It went dead strait... Les was right. Not too exciting a post, but I think I'm getting stir crazy. Have to get the golf good in somehow.
Luckily, we do escape to SoCal soon and I'll play a round out there. Will meet up with a buddy who's a Callaway rep, he'll lose his mind when he sees my vintage clubs :lol:
k2baloo

Postby LesMurray » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:38 am

k2baloo wrote:It went dead strait... Les was right. Not too exciting a post, but I think I'm getting stir crazy. Have to get the golf good in somehow.
Luckily, we do escape to SoCal soon and I'll play a round out there. Will meet up with a buddy who's a Callaway rep, he'll lose his mind when he sees my vintage clubs :lol:

Kyle, let me know when you are in town. There are some good courses around here for classic gear. I even have some balatas ready to go.
LesMurray

Postby k2baloo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm

LesMurray wrote:
k2baloo wrote:It went dead strait... Les was right. Not too exciting a post, but I think I'm getting stir crazy. Have to get the golf good in somehow.

Kyle, let me know when you are in town. There are some good courses around here for classic gear. I even have some balatas ready to go.

Would love to play! I'll pm and we'll see if we can work something out.
k2baloo

Previous

Return to In Search of the Great Ball Strikers