Where to find a flat modern driver?

Re: Where to find a flat modern driver?

Postby NRG » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:56 am

I've still got some stuff in stock, not so many of the PTs left, but might be able to sort you out. PM me if you're interested.

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=3165
NRG

Re: Where to find a flat modern driver?

Postby jfischer13 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 am

Knight writer,

Sorry to take a little while to get back to you. I remove the shaft adapter, spine align the project x 7.5 fiber glass shaft to the full open setting and then put on my grip as normal. I play mint grips so there isn't much aligning to be done with the grips. Its not the perfect set up but it feels ok (without the feel of real wood) and it sends me down the fairway reliably.

I only play the modern driver occasionally. I much prefer to play my pole shafted persimmon 2 wood. I have my gear set up now where all I do is change the driver and 3 wood out for the 2 wood and Im set for whatever course I decide to play that day.

The shaft in the driver is trimmed to flex the same as my 2 wood with pole shaft. (check out other posts in the forum about flex matching shafts)

Good luck with your search......if you find a post back. Im sure there are others here are looking for better options for their modern gear.
Joshua Fischer
Osteopathic Golf
Osteopathicgolf.com
Instagram @osteopathicgolf
jfischer13

Previous

Return to Technology and the Titanium Age